My life...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Starbucks brings ecstasy of pleasure,
A feeling so divine that cannot be measured.
Leaving me breathless,
a feeling of alleviation,
Walking in Starbucks I feel a sense of dedication.
Inhaling the scent of eternal bliss,
I reach out to the gentle cups,
giving them a kiss.
Joyful tasting, pleasure me entirely;
bursting with vivacity,
This love, this place is full of mystery.
My dear Starbucks,
we gather you to praise,
How happy you make us and brighten our days.
Such a beautiful taste, a delicious scent dragging me in,
It must be heaven sent, nothing close to a sin.
Twenty-thousand words may display,
My love for this drink - it is my final way;
Share with me your desire of affection,
Showing me of your love and dedication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home