My life...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Izit money is more than a relationship?sometime got ppl even relatives in conflict juz bcoz of money..y they cant give a died person a peace?juz a peace??sometime i really duno wat they wanted?juz for money?mayb this is not my matter..but seem the died person treated me so good b4 she went away from my life...sigh..i very disppointed coz i cant do any for her..coz i wont be able..to settle this big family issues..i not adult?no...then wat is the reason?mayb i not tat old as them...they want to stop the relationshipwo...this words they can said out..imagine...i juz can silent n let the whole things occurs...i duno wat will happen later...n i too young to know their adult things..nothing i can do....meawhile,i rushed for my veterinary report n exam tis few days lo..sigh...i hate do reportlo..but ned pass up oso...so hav to do..2day juz same as previous...eat, slep, study, do report...n got 1 extra thing la..watch tv..haha..long time didnt watch...2day got one in the million which is a singing competition in malaysia..yea...suki who is the only chinese among 3 last ppls won..yup...she got 1 million..if for me, i will very happylo n can do many things that i want...so envy...now 1am liao..duno when i will slep...i will still online..tis is one of the way for me to relax ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home