My life...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

2day same same ...study for my vet exam..very hate le...so many..they think i m god meh...n 2day very peace..nothing much happen..juz at home...eat, slep and study..watch tv...gotla..a while oni..listen to song..dancing...while studying..haha..damn crazy rite?but only way to make me stil awake..n wont slp..nex week the last week of my school day..then finis 1 sem de..actly, cant said finis..juz finis normal day..then got industry replacement n study break..ned bec for exam oso...n got reportle..never end..but hope all can be done smoothly..2moro 6pm i will bec kl by bus..leave my lovely bed le..duno y..everytime i bec home..felt tat so comfortable..expecially in this time 2.40am...so peace..so silent..a good time for me to dream.. to think...to study..to do watever..juz in peace..in a very stable mood..home sweet home...or maybe here near to nature..far away from rush..no stress at all for me..juz relax...inhale ..exhale..inhale..

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Jiayou wor !! heh heh morally supports u !!

6:15 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

thanks=)bubu

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home