My life...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Waseh..2day is my 1st time got 5 meals in one day lo..breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper N extra SUPPER!!! omg..duno i can fat ma..everytime i ate so much but at last still the same..CAN'T FAT lor..haha..duno y..my digestive system too geng???or metabolism??n all meals are heavy heavy 1 lor..nvmla..i wont fat 1..then wat can eat then eatlo..haha..any comments or ways to recommend to me about how to gain weight ar? N 2day morning bout 10 am somethings..there was a handsome guy who aged 18 to 20...or "FLASHER" in the area around our university..u know...This happened when a gal walked through n on the way to uni, the guy who is in "kancil" car..purple color 1...asked the gal where is the bukit jalil through the window from the car??..n the gal answered him tat this place islor..n suddenly, very unexpected happening in front of the gal...u know wat? the gal found tat the guy is jerking off...n wear very short pant..then the gal scolded him n quickly ran away...n the news were spread around in our university..so, we muz be careful especially the gal la..be aware...for me, not need to worry la...;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Idiot, the moment I eat abit more I grow damned fat haha!

9:31 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

haha..u very fat meh??so envy u lor..hoho

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home