My life...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Long time didn’t online. Coz I cant online..the wireless here damn lauzy..i shared wit the down floor ppl..tat’s wise like tat lo..sigh..n they not there at this time..remember?got attachement..be frank, I was tired n exhausted everyday after attachment..n everyday had to wake up at 6 something..omg..i think I need to slep lot during weekend. Stil got 1 week attachment then study break de…I hate study oso..wat to do le..i felt tat I quite rush for every morning coz I nearly late ..n we needed bout half hours to reach therelo..old liao..i found tat my white hair increased day by day..weather of this few days not good in this few days…u know y?actly I duno oso..juz tat very hazy..the polluted air ba…if can, dun outlo..hmm..any ar…emm..is like so so ba..i watched animation tis few days la..-full metal alchemist which I borrowed from my fren..i not watched b4 lo..emm..quite nice..not bad…tis few days attachment juz like help them to do things lo..coz I at regulatory part ..so more more sianz…n I felt tat how the working’s life is..need more responsibility…n there is no ending…non-stop..bubu..where is my day? n there still got a place for me?actly, for me juz simple..i am a very simple guy..if u happy, I will be happier..i quite tired..my eye so heavy..cant tahan liao..okla..hope I can blog more often..very sianz n boring to read my blog oso rite?..everyday is the same..life is like tat lo..sometime I felt very boring aso..ok..sayonara..haha..gambateh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home