My life...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Not happy!! 2day is my last day in sem 5...2day juz ate 1 meal oni n i m going to lose my weight soon ..y? coz rush for my 2 reports lo...n so rush...but finally finished liao..not happy with some of my fren who always said one of the lecturer who always find me in the class if i left n absent for awhile loved me..y this people not think properly n juz create tis kind of crazy joke?i dun think tis is kidding lo..he wants to c me, not necessary he loved me ok?use ur brain la..somehow i was sad to be loved by him oso...u think tis is funny?i think this is crazy n makes no sense..n i think the lecturer know i trying to avoid him liao..n not much talk to me as before..duno he will fail me anot in the exam..sigh...i duno...really duno...n somehow..i duno wat n why the lecturer so concern bout melo..i dun like tat coz i no freedom at all..i quite disappointed with those ppl who said he loved me..i very hate to hear this words...n i duno i really hav a true n good fren anot..some ppl very selfish....may i was unlucky..who really really readily n treated me good..i will know..hopefully i can be more fortune in searching fren nex time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Hey sure there will always be better people out there as friends hee hee, never be despair. So fast sem 5, sure you're graduating soon so lucky =). *hugz* relax kayez

11:17 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

haha:) ya..so fast..going to end soon..but stil got 1 n half yearla..not short oso..thanks.muackz=)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home