My life...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

i in study break now...juz studying onlylo...yea..i m fine ...recover bit bit liao..juz tat my throat stil pain... sigh..ned drink more "liang cha"..i wasted 1 week juz for my sicknesslo..doc said mayb the fish bone i ingested half way...so cant c any oso..but i really felt got something lo..but now ..dun hav de..juz pain..need stat study lo..i scared cant finis..quite hard tis time..i dun wan fail ar...i at home now..home sweet home..nothing to worry about..juz eat, enjoy,slp...lazy rite?but boring during tis festival lo..coz not out..my fren all very busy bout examlo..yea..actly, this time many ppl examle..december more relax..to all my fren, good luck in ur exam..n for u, thanks alot for concerning me..so happy to know u le..u know who i meant..hope i will get well soon..=)study study studylo..i hate study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home