My life...

Friday, October 13, 2006

finally finished my attachment...n i got my paid- rm 230+++ juz for 2 weeks..actly for other ppl n not same place..no money given le..but for us in this place got wo..ye..can use it for somethings...after bec from tat, juz went for a nap on my table..then wokeup bath..then about 11pm, out to midvalley for movie- ghost games from thailand..emm..not badla..but wont tat so scary..but oklo..not bad..emm..after finised watching, it was about 2 pm, then i n my fren out yumcha...so hungry..so eat something lo..now juz bec..emm..later i muz hav a nice slp ..2moro i will try to finis my report coz sunday wan out again...kai kai n eat n playlo..yea..so long time didnt so relax liaoo...not bad..juz tat MONEY is the limited factor..if not, i will be more kai xin ler..cheers my fren...hope u all can study hard ..as for me too, wish i can study lo..after playing n enjoying for this few days...going to slp soon..juz wan online for a while ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Dun be lazy !! Go study hahah!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

got fish bone in my throat :(..
duno the doctor diagnosed right anot..he cant c n said no wo..sigh..but i stil felt got something in my throat..i was given cephalexen- antibiotic n gargle from him..i think got any help?
i duno..i so suffering..slp slp..n very tiredlo..hope all will gone soonn..i ned study for exam..if not, i may fail lor..bubu

12:21 PM  
Blogger yangtz said...

i will go c another doctor...1 week le..how??chamlo..i will stop blog for a while..if i free,i try blogla..moomoo

12:23 PM  
Blogger Cedric Sia said...

hey so ur throat still no good? so long le, yeah best to see another doctor ... take carez okay ~~ yah look forward to ur next post =)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home