My life...

Monday, September 18, 2006

My life...My lust for life...it stimulates...The feelings of love...it radiates...My zest for life...is unrestricted...Has no belief...in the predicted...My thirst for life...is only quenched...By my emersion...to remain entrenched..My pursuit of life...defies limitation...Dreams of belonging...and not isolation...My fear of life...at times immeasurable...The courage to conquer...is truly pleasurable...My strength in life...is appreciation...I do not stumble...on expectation...My faith in life...comes from believing...Rewards come from giving...and not in receiving...My goal in life...is to be realistic...Helplessly and hopefully...stay optimistic...My aspirations in life...to touch the unreachable...Humbly remain...the proud but the teachable...To do it well...and to do it true..Is all God ever asks of you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Yes !!! be optimistic heh heh!!

-Cedric-

6:47 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

=)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home