My life...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yesterday have a sound sleep..mayb too tired coz too many things to do till i not enough slep..if compare to last time, i think tis time i slep more ..but can said not more oso..coz quite normal ba..or in other word, bec to normal liao..las time can said abnormal..duno..i think my biological clock got something wrong..haha..dependlo..sometime i normal sometime abnormal..2day as usual ..eat, do works..n rush my management..yea..i think i can or shld finis by 2day liao..tis week seem quite free to me...although got many things to do..yea..my sem is going to end soon..juz tat after tis is my study break...n industry replacement...n exam...hopefully this time i got holiday la...hehe..hope so...if can, everyday is my holiday...i want to be myself...dun wan to become casper...u may know or duno..nitezz..hope 2moro my another lucky n meaningful day...gambateh...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cedric Sia said...

Hey, I sometimes also feel that I'm living everyday as the same, quite sianz, but hey, there are little little things in life that can make your day. Like a ate a waffle today and I feel satisfied, maybe I am optimistic and easy going heh heh!

Jiayou man! Life is wonderful =)

-Cedric-

11:52 AM  
Blogger yangtz said...

bubu...u jia you too=)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home